1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese (softened)
1 large bag of pepperoni slices
1 can or jar of pizza sauce
1 large bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Spread cream cheese into the bottom of a 8 x 8 square baking pan.
2. Top with about 1/3 cup of pizza sauce, spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese on top.
4. Place pepperoni slices in a single layer on the top.
5. Repeat step two through four.
6. Bake in 350 oven until the top layer of cheese is melted.
7. Serve warm with Tostidoes or your favorite potato chip.